After a collision, we want to help get you back on the road quickly, safely and in style – and we’ve taken steps to help you find parts and service facilities you can trust.
GM Genuine Parts, like Original Equipment replacement collision parts, are designed to retain a vehicle’s structure with materials that exactly match the original specs and standards of the GM vehicle. So be sure to choose the structural parts designed, engineered and tested by GM to be the exact specifications of your GM vehicle.
STAY WITH GM-BACKED PARTS
Only GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco OE parts are designed, engineered, tested and backed by GM to fit the exact specifications of your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle. When you use our collision parts, you can expect peace of mind that comes from knowing your vehicle is restored as close to its original, pre-collision condition as possible.
Finding your way after a collision can be stressful. But if a General Motors vehicle needs repair, it is important to know that GM Original Equipment collision products are the only parts designed to GM’s safety system requirements. This helps promote safe and proper repair, to help ensure the operation of critical safety systems.
COLLISION PARTS CATEGORIES
FIND A COLLISION FACILITY
FIND A COLLISION REPAIR FACILITY
Find a GM Dealership, service center, collision repair facility or body shop today.
THE GM COLLISION REPAIR NETWORK
Every GM Collision Repair Network facility commits to following GM-approved repair procedures using GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco parts to help promote safe, proper repair of General Motors vehicles. Through the GM Collision Repair Network:
- You will be a part of the network of official GM-recognized GM Collision Repair Network facilities—meaning your facility is acknowledged by GM as meeting our highest standards of GM technological training, equipment quality, and customer service excellence
- Your facility will officially become part of the network of GM Collision Repair Network facilities to which GM directs Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, and Cadillac owners for collision repair needs
- The GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco OE parts you choose are always designed, engineered, tested, and backed by General Motors
- GM is committed to preparing your facility for the future of the industry by working on program enhancements that can help improve workflow, add more marketing support and find solutions for modern challenges
- Differentiate your facility from its competition with support from GM
The GM Collision Repair Network program exists both to support you as a repair professional and provide an elevated experience to vehicle owners by promoting safe, proper repairs.
GM-BACKED LIMITED WARRANTY
Most GM Original Equipment by GM Genuine Parts and ACDelco come backed by one of GM’s warranties for streamlined
FIND A SERVICE FACILITY
Find a GM Dealership or service center today to support your GM vehicle’s specific needs.